La Mode + San Francisco

San Francisco Anniversary

My husband and I just got

home from San Francisco where

we were celebrating our

30th anniversary ~

We went with some of our precious

friends, Mark and Lori,

who have a timeshare there ~

We had a huge condo

in Union Square that was GORGEOUS!!

The weather was amazing so we

walked our legs off and saw

a ton of things ~

I have been to San Francisco

quite a bit but I forgot how

diverse this city is ~

Since we were close to China Town

we went there a couple of times

and had fun getting the yummy

veggies at amazing prices!

Of course we had to go to

Fisherman's Wharf and

the Golden Gate Bridge ~

One of my favorite places was

where the World's Fair was

in 1915 ~

Oh my gosh it was amazing!! It

totally reminded me of being

in Rome~

It was fun to see Redwood trees

at Golden Gate Park ~

They are a very favorite of

mine and it brought

back sweet childhood memories ~

I love love this age of life!