La Mode + Kristin

Beautiful woman
Beauty


I am really excited tohave my daughter Kristinjoin me at Katies Rose Cottage!
From Kristin...

I am so excited to be starting this adventure with my mom :)It is a joy to be able to work with her,learn from her,and get to indulge inall things vintage! Here's a little about me~ My husband James and I have been married for 5 yearsand we have alittle baby boy on the way (due less a couple of weeks from now!).We are so excited and blessed to be parents andI cannot wait to share ourlittle family with you as we grow!I love to travel, so having a pilot for a dad and a travel photographerfor a husband works out perfectly;) I adore cooking, creating, and all things vintage! I've beenpraying about God's direction for my jobfor about three years andwith a little one on the way, I knew I had to make a change and startdoing something that will spark my passions. While I've always wantedto own my own business as so many member'sof my family do, theopportunity just never presented itself.However, going on all of mymom's shopping adventures,rummaging through her office to create newtreasures, and seeing the joy she hasin her job made me secretly wantto work alongside her.Then, as I watched her grow in her business,God did an amazing work!He opened the door for me to partner with mymom so I can finally do what I am so passionate about :)I am thrilledand blessed to have the opprtunityto work along side of a godly,creative, and beautiful woman, my mom :)