La Mode + vintage country wedding

Burlap Totes for Vintage Country Weddings

I have been making theseburlap totes for quite awhileand just finished another
one for my shop ~
The other day someone purchased
one to use as a bag forthe money dance at her vintage country wedding ~
I LOVE that ideaand they are just the perfect size!
I am loving all the burlap and rustic thingsbeing used at weddings right now ❤

You can find these totes on our website ~

We create things forSave on Crafts whichhas great wedding decorations ~
We are in the process ofmaking these bags forthem which will be for sale soon ~
They are perfect foralot of different weddingand shower ideas ~ I love them asflower holders for the end of pews,they can be hung on the backs of chairs or ladders or use as gift bags ~

Have a wonderful week!