La Mode + Home

Love California!

My husband and I gotto spend a week at thecentral coast of California
visiting with family ~ That is where we are fromso it is going home for us ~
When I go back I often am amazed at what I tookfor granted when we lived there ~I just LOVE the beach andLOVE the mountains thatyou have to drive overto get to the beach ~
This is Avila Beachwhere I spent so manydays in the summers~I want to come spend a week just here now ❤

Who would have thoughtthat swinging on the beachcould be the most fun ever!!

I LOVE my mom and dad's housethat is on a mountain thatoverlooks 3 towns ~
I LOVE driving the winding roads seeing the beautifulwineries and vineyards thatare everywhere ~

Spending time in Californiawith my family that livesthere is just someof our best times!

This is my sister, Kimand I in Morro Bay~
Thankfully we get to go back a few times a yearwhich is a blessing for sure!
Lots of hugs,Lori