La Mode + VINTAGE

I buy 1920's Pre-Disco balls. | La Mode
  • This is one of my favorite people at brimfield. I need to make a tee that helps me find what I need. Size 6 font so it all fits. I BUY: Mirrored balls. Books on typography. 1920's tattered, beaded dresses in pretty colors. Anything Egyptian. Paint covered palettes. Striped socks. Embroidered mesh. Vintage stencil or stamp kits. Fools gold. Floral printed silks. Antique lame. Millinery feathers. Really old jeans with paint on them. Assuit. Vintage sequins. Mother of pearl buttons. Gypsy wagons. Sicilian Christmas decorations. Vintage kid's converse. Other peoples love letters. Georgian Jewlery ( Well, I don't buy this, but I want to). Anything marbleized. Turquoise. Coogi sweaters. Malachite. Primitive peruvian baby dolls. Paintings of dead birds. Seminole appliques. That's all I can think of for now. Anyone want to help me design this tee? Alan? Matt? Joanna? Nick? Hello? Anyone?