La Mode + VINTAGE

Junkin' Day

Today was my monthly trip to Canton Texas where I junk to my heart's content ~

If you are a junkin gal at heart you would just love First Monday Trade Days because people come from all over to sell ~ There is alot of wonderful new things but my very favorite is the old vintage stuff and there is tons of it ~

Sometimes it can get kind of stressful because everyone knows where to find the "good" junk ~ Junkers mean business when they want something :)

One thing I learned pretty darn quick is that you have to have a cart ~ I use to carry arm loads of stuff back and forth to my car ~ that did not last long before I sprung for my handy dandy cute pink lined cart ~

You would not believe how many sellers drive up like this ~ I crack up when I picture them driving down the road, stuff has to fly off ~ Seriously how does it all stay on ???

Until later...