La Mode + Romantic Clothes

Sweet Romantic Clothes

Today I was at the mall trying to find some cute clothes for vacation next week ~

You know there is something about being 48 and still loving the young soooo cute clothes but not wanting to look like a 48 year old thinking she is a teenager ~ Darn it anyway !

I was dying as I walked around the mall and the romantic yummy clothes were everywhere ! I love love them but got so overwhelmed that I ended up with 2 pair of sandals and that is all ~ The wayyyy cute skirts were all too short and the wayyyy cute clothes at Forever 21 were so crammed in there that I needed a personal shopper to mix and match something and to tell me if it was just a tad too short ~

Anyway here are a few pics of some sweet romantic stuff at Forever 21 that I saw ~ I wanted it all and ended up with none ~

I really loved this skirt but I am not sure I could pull it off going to the Post Office ~