La Mode + flea markets

Weird Day & Burlap Roses

Today was one of those days

that I was supposed to be

doing something fun and stuff happened

so I couldn't ~

So . . . I decided to go to a flea market

to make myself feel better

and out of the 350 booths

that were supposed to be there, according

to their website, there were maybe 6

with $175 chairs and shampoo ~

You know those kind of flea markets...

So . . . I went to an antique store

for inspiration and a sale ~ There were

sales on stuff "unless marked firm"

and everything cool was marked

firm or wayyyyyy overpriced ~

So . . . I went to my favorite craft stores

and ended up with 4 pieces of felt ~

Hmmmmm a half a tank of gas later

and I got 4 pieces of felt !

So . . . I came home and followed

sweet Dawn's advice and

made something ~

It really made me feel better too :)

These are the burlap roses that I made today ~

You can find them here ~

Now I am going to go hang with my daughter :)

That is what life is all about ~