La Mode + Laguna Beach

California Vacation

My niece is getting married next Saturday in Central California ~ We decided to make a vacation out of our trip so we flew into Santa Ana airport and have been sight seeing before we head up the coast ~
We spent our first 2 days at Disneyland and California Adventure which was so much fun ~

Today we went to Laguna Beach and got to put our toes in the sand, which I love to do ! We are from California and miss the ocean very much so every time we visit I have to go to the beach ~

My daughter Steph and I enjoying watching the waves ~

These are my daughters, Kristin and Steph in one of my very favorite Laguna shops called Cottage Furnishings ~

I guess I took a little too long there so this is how my family
waited for me ~

We are heading up to Templeton tomorrow so I will post more pics soon !