La Mode + wedding

California Vacation

We got home from California late last night but I wanted to share some more pictures from our trip ~

This is my daughter Steph and her fiance in Santa Barbara ~ we stopped by there on our way to Templeton ~

This is a picture of a vineyard right by my sisters house in Templeton ~ it is becoming a popular area to go wine tasting ~

Here is a gorgeous picture of the ocean in Cambria ~

This is at my niece's wedding ~ from the left is me, my sister and my mom~

And the beautiful bride Chelsey with her bridesmaids ~ they are all cousins except the two girls on the far left who are the grooms sisters ~

The last picture and the one of Cambria are courtesy of my son law who will have a website soon !! He is an amazing photographer ~

Now I am back home and listing some new treasures on my website ~ it is always fun to go but always fun to come home too ~