La Mode + First Monday

Canton First Monday Flea Market

Another fun Canton First Monday has gone and it was so much fun ~ My mom and dad and I camped this time in their motor home on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday ~ it was great because the motor home was a nice refuge from the heat and a great place to grab a bite to eat and rest during the day ~

It poured on Tuesday so we were a little worried that there would not be any one selling in the flea market area because it is mostly outside ~ but... Wednesday the sun was shining and the vendors started pouring in the gates and setting up their treasures ~ we got 2 good shopping days in so we were excited about that~

These are pictures from one of my very favorite places there called "Girls Gone Junkin' " ~ I am not sure if they have a blog but if they do I will post the link so you can take a peek ~

Talk to you soon !!