La Mode + vintage buttons

Fun Day at Canton Trade Days

I tried to take some pics to show you of my first day at Canton ~ Wednesday is the day when alot of people that have businesses go to buy so it is pretty crazy ~ the good thing about selling here is that there are always eager people to help you unload your car ~ this is a picture of people waiting at the back of a ladies car just ready to unload it for her and see what she brought ~ it is just a tad bit stressful because the buyers aren't very friendly when they are on the hunt for treasures !!

I love chippy things although I didn't buy these ~ maybe I will see if they are left tomorrow ~

Do you need a chair to make over ?? Here are just a few...

Here is a sneak peek of some of the things that I bought but it was dark when I took the pictures so they aren't that great ~

Until tomorrow...