La Mode + VINTAGE

Music Sheet Ornament Tutorial

When I saw the Pottery Barn

Music Sheet Ornaments

in a catalog I really wanted some!

but when I saw them in real life I

decided I kind of wanted some that

were more vintage looking ~

So I went to Graphics Fairy found

an image and made some that I love!

Here is a quick how to on

how I made my own ~

{ they are really too easy for

a tutorial :) }

But... here goes ~

First I copied the image and sized

and duplicated it in Photoshop ~

Printed it on matte photo paper

or heavy card stock ~

Cut and glue with a glue stick

to another piece of heavy card stock

and cut around image ~

For a more vintage look I

added a little stamp pad ink

around the edges ~

Then put a little glue on the edge

and then glitter ~ I used

German Glass Glitter because I

love how it ages ~

They would be a cute little gift

tied with jute and put in

a small burlap bag ~

I love how they look in my tree ❤

I am linking to

Graphics Fairy Brag Monday ~