La Mode + Vintage Rose

Ruffly Rose

Do you ever go through a day

thinking (obsessing) about

a project that you want

to do and as soon as you get home

you just have to try it out ?

In my mind I was digging through

fabrics that I have in my stash

and going through each step of

making these melted edge roses ~

Anyway in between making dinner

I was melting fabric edges...

and then I had to finish before the

sun went down too far to take

pictures :)

I got it done in time

and I really like how this "sweet

in pink rose" came out and it

was fun too!

I would do a tutorial but there

are a gazillion already online ~

I am pretty positive I will

be making more for my website soon ❤

**** I have had tons of questions

so this is kind of an add on...

I used an old slip that I got at

a thrift store for the fabric :) ****