La Mode + drying hydrangeas

My Drying Hydrangeas Quest...

Who needs curtainswhen you have a valanceof hydrangeas ?
I am totally on a missionthis year to figure outhow to dry hydrangeas~This is my attempttoday ~ Actually thesebouquets are cut at differenttimes of the bloom tosee which timing is the best ~
I LOVE how the colors areall so different ~The bright pink are from a completely differentplant but all the othersare from the same one ~Next year I am going tohave some blue ones ~

This picture is someI dryed in a vase of water ~They were bright pink whenI cut them and they driedkind of shriveled and notreally how I want them ~

These are some I cut ata later time of the bloomand put in water to see if that makes a difference ~So far they are not dry butI am curious how theyturn out in comparison to the hanging ones ~

Pretty soon every curtainrod in my living room is goinghave hydrangeas hanging from them ~ I am thinking I kindof love them!! I hope theykeep the different colors ~