La Mode + spring

Bird's Nest & Spring

It is so fun as I read in blogland all of the signs of spring and the wishes of spring that is just around the corner ~

I have seen so many sweet little bird nests and it makes me happy everytime I see one !

In California there is green all winter and in some places flowers too ~ In Texas winter is brown so spring means new green everywhere ~ there is nothing better than to see green peaking through the winter brown ~ I actually saw green in my lawn yesterday and it made me so happy !! Even though it is just the weeds because that is what turns green first, those weeds looked soooo promising of warmth and flowers to come !!

I got the cutest most cutest little nest from Barbara Jean at Treasures from the Heart ~ It is Adorable !!! Can you tell I love it !

I am finding myself wanting to put nests everywhere ~ This is an apothecary I made for my website but am going to keep it and put it on a bookshelf in my living room ~

I am having a hard time finding just blue eggs ~ The ones in the baby shoe in the post awhile back where handpainted ~ Does anyone know where to find just the eggs without the nest ~

This is not done because I am still working on it but will be soon :)

Have a wonderful pre - spring day !