La Mode + DESIGN

A Visit from my mom & dad ~

I have been away for a week so I just wanted to let you know where I have been ~ My mom and dad are here from California for a visit for a couple of weeks ~
We make it an annual tradition to go to the Canton flea market once a year ~ it is my dad, mom, my sister and I ~ we have a blast and stay for a few days just browsing the treasures, eating lots and laughing lots too ! We won't be going to Canton until the end of May ~

They drive out early to stay with us ~ we have been planting flowers, talking, eating yummy pie my mom makes and watching movies ~ I am so blessed to be able to spend this time with them so I have been kind of away lately ~
I am listing a little on my website, packing orders and answering emails and it will all pick up again at full speed at the beginning of June ~

Talk to you soon !!!