La Mode + VINTAGE

Make Mine Pink Show & Tell Monday Dress Form

Every Monday at Make Mine Pink we do a show and tell Monday to show you something that we have been working on ~

Ever since I saw the article in the April issue of Romantic Homes magazine by Heather Bullard, I have wanted to try doing a dress form ~
I started by ordering the dress form off of ebay and then painted it with Kilz primer and then with Valspar Churchill Hotel Wheat paint ~ after it was dry I ragged on Valspar Faux Antiquing Glaze ~

I have wanted a dress form for my office to hang vintage prom dresses and skirts ~ they are so much fun to use to display all kind of things ~
I have also been looking for a skirt like the one I have shown forever and finally found one at Canton last month so it was fun to put it on the finished dress form along with some of the soldered charm necklaces ~