La Mode + vintage rhinestone jewelry

Vintage Bling

Every time I go to Canton, or to any flea market for that matter, I have something in particular that I am really really hunting for ~ I am always looking for old china with pink roses, architectural finds, lace, old linens ~ all of those things are so much fun to look for but this time I was looking for vintage rhinestone jewelry ~ It is so hard to find lately ~ I guess I am not the only one looking for it ~

I hit a treasure chest at one of the vendors ~ he had a bag stuffed away because he didn't think anybody would want it ~ it was full of broken rhinestone jewelry ~

I was sooo excited because that is what I was looking for so I can embellish more soldered charms with it ~

Then I spotted a vintage tiara that was kind of shoved to the side and asked him about it ~ he didn't think anyone would want that either ~ I almost bought a new one because I love them but I am so glad to have found a vintage one !! That is even better ~
You will see a lot of this tiara in my pictures :o)

I am not sure what the "thing" will be next month but it is fun to dig in those hidden spot because you never know what you will find . . . .