La Mode + Paso Robles

More California Fun

I am sitting at the airport waiting to head back home to HOT Texas ~ It has been really nice being in California but it is time to go home ~

I love to go to Paso Robles and wander around the shops there ~ One of the places we went was "We Olive" where you can taste everything and it is yummy !

This is my sister and mom trying something good I am sure ~

This is some of the olive oils and balsamic vinegars to taste ~

Another shop I love to go to is "The Cottage" ~ Sandi has wonderful antiques and home decor in her shop ~

I want to start carrying lavender items on my website so we stopped at a lavender farm ~ I always seem to drag my mom and my sister to a lavender farm when I am in California ~ You should smell my suitcase right now full of this ~

We went for walks every evening and it was stinking cold so I had to borrow warmth since it was hard to even imagine packing for cold ~

My mom and dad live on a mountain that overlooks 3 cities ~ It is absolutely a gorgeous view ~ I could sit on their deck for hours and wander around their gardens full of beautiful flowers ~

There are always deer roaming around which is so much fun to me to see ~

This is LAX today ~ Oh my gosh I think everyone is cramming the last trip in before school starts ~ It is a total zoo !

Well it is getting time to board my next flight on my journey home ~