La Mode + DESIGN

Dallas Gift Market

I look so forward to going to the Dallas gift markets that are a couple times a year ~ the Jan. market started today ~ I was ready to go bright and early this morning although I was kind of stressed a little bit when the news this morning said that over 50,000 people have come to Dallas to go ~ I am not much for huge crowds, I am a "find the hidden treasure kind of gal" ~ but... off I went to see what the new trends are ~

It was tons of fun and I am ready to go back on Friday, I can't wait !!! There is so much to see !! I saw alot of soft pink Christmas trees so that made me happy ~ this show shows alot of holiday for next Christmas ~ ahhhh!!! next Christmas... I need spring and summer first, my Christmas isn't even up in the attic yet ~

This is a picture of one of the three buildings and this is just a teeny tiny portion ~

I will show you more on Friday when I get home ~ I am bound and determined to be there at 7:00 in the morning so I can park somewhat closer than the top floor of the parking complex that is way too far away ~ I also want the Starbucks coffee and Krispy Kreme donuts that they have ~ I am thinking I will hopefully walk of the million calories of the donut ~