La Mode + Petticoats Parasols

Art Group with Creative Gals

I was sooo excited to finally get to go to an Art Group that I have spent the last few months missing ~ Between weddings and displaying at the Dallas Home & Gift Show, life just passed me by ~

These ladies are wonderfully talented and it was a blast getting to craft with them ~ Everyone worked on their own thing along with alot of talking, eating and laughing ~

It always amazes me how I have talked to these ladies through blogland for awhile and when you meet in real life we feel like we have known each other forever ~

This is us trying to take a picture ~ Joanne, Lisa, Pat, Me, Cami, CindyCharlene, Audra, Angela

Some of the ladies were working on tags for Karla's Cottage Alice Tag Book Swap ~

Other ladies were working on Paper Cowgirl Retreat fun things ~

Some were working on Petticoats and Parasols event things ~

And then there were others who were busy crafting on stuff for fun or to sell ~

It was alot of fun and I cannot wait until next month ~