La Mode + Winter Whites

Pottery Barn Inspiration

I just love to go in to Pottery Barn to get inspiration ~
The other day when I was in there they were all ready for
spring with beautiful plants in all of their vignettes ~

I have to admit I was kind of surprised that they
used fake plants and I really LOVED them !

So my girls and I decided to be on the hunt for real
plants and some fake ones too ~
We found some cute fake ones at Michaels and
then some real ones at the nursery ~

I love how they bring some color in
to my neutral palette ~

One thing I really notice this year is that Pottery Barn
is using alot of flea market looking things ~
I love how they use old books, old ladders,
vintage bottles, chippy frames
and shelves ~
Things we have all loved for quite awhile :)
You can even buy some wayyyy cool old looking stuff
on their website ~

These are just some pictures of my work in
progress redecorating ~

These next pictures aren't my house but I love them ~

These are pictures from their catalog showing alot of
greenery and old books ~
Their website is full of tons of tips and ideas too !!