La Mode + vacation

Disney World Vacation

We are sitting in the airport and I decided to blog while we

wait for the plane ~ It is the first internet service we have had all week ~

We just spent the week at Disney World which was a blast !! I think

we need a vacation from our vacation and definitely

a diet plan when we get home ~ We did the food plan at

Disney and they feed you sooo much and it was all yummy !

This is Germany at Epcot ~ I love Epcot pretty much because I love

to travel and want to visit all of the countries represented there ~

This is our daughters Kristin and Stephanie at the Boardwalk ~

We always have to get our toes in the sand somewhere ~

This is our daughters and their hubbies and my hubby at Epcot ~

We also love love Animal Kingdom ~ It is awesome !

I had to get a pic of this trailer because I wanted to take it home with me ~

Of course the Dino thing would have to go but it would be so cute !

The boys were so excited to get their pix taken... again ~

Well it is back to listing tons of new stuff on my website ~

I am glad that I love what I do !!